My name is Pratap, and I go by the handle ‘pixelshooter’. I love shooting photographs, and my preferred format is digital, and hence the pseudonym. I am from the city of Bangalore, India. In this website, I showcase photos of landscapes, nature, and people that I capture during my travels and in the city. I also blog about my hikes, treks, and backpacking journeys in the travel section … read more
- My latest video on YouTube is about a short drive for photography near Bangalore. View it here.
- My next Lightroom workshop in Bangalore is on March 18th. Register here.
- I have been selected (among 5000 entries) for phase 2 of the Indigo 6E Explorer contest. See my entry for the second phase on YouTube!
- This blog has been selected by Rayna Tours as one of the top photography blogs 🙂
- Portfolio up! Definitely check it out here.
February 18th, 2017
Saravana Kumar is an avid traveler who loves spending time in the mountains. He is the founder of India in Motion, a travel film studio with a goal to showcase the beauty of India’s landscapes to the [...]
January 31st, 2017
Karnataka is one of the five South Indian states. Located in the south west, Karnataka has enough and more for every kind of traveler. Nature lovers can explore the hill stations, national parks and n[...]
January 4th, 2017
By the December of 2016, I was a minor veteran of Himalayan treks. Having been on six, I had my share of living the tent life. For my next Himalayan trip, I wanted to experience the mountains in a mor[...]